Why good-quality toilet cannot be cheap?
- Better Grinding Machine& Longer Grinding time
The finer powder, the higher density. Better Stain/wear resistance
- Modern equipment& Automatic production to ensure the quality
Compared with Manual operation, Machine assure better accuracy & consistency in quality
- Better Material
Good toilet should be composed of high-quality Gaolin Clay + powered quartz, which is of higher refractoriness and plasticity
- High-Pressure casting machine
Expensive but More efficient and make the toilet body more compact & durable
- High-crystal nano self-cleaning glaze &uses a special small-caliber spray gun to make the glazing layer more light and uniform
Glazing is a very crucial part of the toilet production process. The glazing layer affect the functions of anti-seepage, easy cleaning, sterilization and anti-pollution.
- Kiln temperature controlled by computer instead of traditional manual control
The temperature in the kiln under traditional manual control is only about 1000 °C and the temperature difference in the kiln is huge. Therefore, the quality produced is unstable even they are from same batch. For imported computer controlled high temperature kiln, the temperature in the kiln is as high as 1260 °C, the temperature difference at any point in the kiln is less than 5 °C. The cost is higher, but the quality of the produced products is much more stable.
- Firing time
The Firing time of the good toilet is particularly long , which ensure that the toilet is completely porcelainized, as dense as a porcelain bowl, with high hardness and wear resistance!
- More strict quality inspection
–Good-quality toilet has passed machine inspection and manual inspection. Strictly check the size, specifications and intensity of flushing. The national standards are the same, but the internal control standards of each brand are different. The test include Water Leaking Test, flush test, Water consumption test ，Surface wash test ，Tightness/Vacuum test ，Assemble test, whether the glaze is smooth etc.
- Longer lifespan Flushing System
Good quality toilet are normally equipped with branded flushing system ，such as Geberit， R&T, WDI etc, which works more than 10 years, even 20 years.
- UF Seat cover
UF is harder, more anti-scratch, more durable than PP material.
Why some toilets can be very cheap?
- Less material & equipment invest
- More defects are allowed (Less strict standard)
- Less energy consumption during production by shorting the firing time
- Some cracked toilets may be repaired for sell. Hard to tell by appearance, but after being used for a period of time, the repaired part will turn yellow and hold some dirty. Especially, If the repaired crack place is in the load-bearing part of the toilet, the toilet may crush during using, which is very dangerous
- Cheap flushing system from small factory without guarantee
How to choose toilet?
- The appearance/glaze should be smooth and glossy
- Check the weight of the tank cover. The heavier, the better. Because it means higher density
- One drain hole is preferred, because it is of better performance in flushing
- Large-diameter sewage outlet with glazing on the inner surface will not hang dirty easily and it will be helpful in preventing blockage.
- UF seat cover is better than PP
- Flushing system should be good quality. And the size should be common, which will be easier to be replaced if any problem happen
- Check if it’s repaired toilet (Scratch it with a blade in case any rough part when touch. If there is some white gummy stuff, the toilet may be repaired from some defected one.)
- Surface wash test: Apply the oily paint to the inner wall of the toilet for two hours, then wash the glaze with water.
- Flush test